Hold Your Event Here!
Photo Credit above: Dina M. Previte
The New Leaf Club is a 4000 square foot space with rooms for all types of occasions: lectures, recitals, parties, workshops, dance classes, art exhibits and private meetings. Located at 1225 Montrose Avenue, Rosemont, PA 19010—in the heart of the Main Line, within walking distance of the Rosemont Train Station, next to Rosemont Square and boasting a large parking area—our location is convenient and inviting.
Our Main Room—a large, spacious area with high ceilings, and skylights, can accommodate up to 200 people. Our state-of-the-art sound system is perfect for everything from classical music to rock and roll. The room boasts a large performance area with a platform stage, an automatic drop-down screen, as well as a baby grand piano.
Click here for a preview of our Main Room space.
Our Meeting Room, located on the second floor, is ideal for smaller meetings and can hold up to 50 people.
Our Yoga Room, when not used for our Yoga Classes, can be used for a variety of activities: from dance classes and drum circles to hoola hooping workshops and mediation classes.
All My Children Room (AMC)-1st floor
Amenities: state of the art sound system, large performance stage, a baby grand piano, automatic drop-down screen.
- Monday-Thursday ($150 hour, 2 hour minimum)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday ($200 hour, 2 hour minimum)
Technology and/or piano usage ($150) Requires Technical Assistance (see below)
Meeting Room-2nd floor
- Monday-Friday 8am – 4:30pm ($75 hour)
- Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-9:00pm ($125 hour)
- Friday 4:30pm-9pm ($150 hour)
- Saturday, Sunday 9am-9pm ($150 hour)
Yoga Room-1st floor
Rates: Monday-Sunday 8am – 9pm ($50 hour)
Required for all music and/or video events. Sound/Projector/Staging
Rate: $50 hour (2 hour minimum)
Required for all events $50 flat fee
Ratio of one (1) supervising adult (over age of 25) required for every twenty (20) minors (under age of 21) attending the event.
Rate: $25 hour (2 hour minimum)
Click to Download the Rental Agreement
- The rental fee is based on the size of the room and the day of the week.
- Final Rental Payment is due thirty days (30) prior to the event.
- Cancellations may be ordered by the Executive Director or Board of Directors with appropriate notice. All reservations are granted with this understanding.
- Cancellations by groups must be made by the contact person named for the event no less than twenty five days (25) before the scheduled facility use. Any group not providing such notice will be held responsible for all charges.
- Reassignment or sublet to any individual or group by the individual or group who had secured the use of the facility is strictly prohibited.
- The person or group using the facility will be responsible for loss or damage to any property or equipment. In the event these rules are broken, and/or the event becomes uncontrollable, the NL staff person on duty reserves the right to end the event.
- NLC has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for drugs and alcohol. Any illegal drugs or alcohol connected to renters will result in immediate dismissal of event without a refund.
- It is mandatory to have at least one New Leaf staff member present at the event and is included in the rental fee.
- For events, there must be a ratio of one adult per 20 children (anyone under 18). In addition, if NL staff is needed due to attendance numbers, an additional $25.00 fee per hour, per staff person will be assessed.
- If any NL sound equipment will be used, a New Leaf sound engineer must be present to work the equipment in addition to the rental staff person. An additional $50 per hour will be charged.
- The space may be decorated; however decorations must be removed immediately following the event. This includes any and all balloons, streamers, confetti, etc. that is used.
- The space must be returned to its original condition following event by the person or group using the facility.
- The NL has available over 150 chairs for seating and fold up tables.
- The piano and sound equipment may not be moved.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building. Fire and safety regulations must be followed.
Click to Download: Rental Agreement